Jail Study Consulting
Types of Services
We provide the following jail study consulting services:
- Forecasting jail space needs
- Jail population
- New facility cost estimating
- Reducing current jail overcrowding
- Lowering future jail space demand and controlling growth
- Analysis of new jail staffing needs
- Review of staffing in existing jails
- Analysis of jail conditions and corrective prescription
of jail programs
- Evaluation of jail programs
- Training needs analysis for staff
- Performance analysis of operations
We also are uniquely capable of performing financial feasibility analyses for the purposes of:
- Providing an objective financial
assessment of a county's ability to pay back bonds. Such analyses are often required by bond underwriters.
- Providing a "go-no go"
analysis for projects involving the private development and operation of correctional facilities. This would also involve review of
the past performance of potential developers and private operators.